- The Stat Tweaks got changed to a loadout of +4, +2, -2, -4. This should be faster to allocate and result in more interesting stats.
- Removed the mechanic that allows players to turn in epic dice tokens for AP. I don't think it was a terrible mechanic, but players practically never choose to use it and it was bloating up the rules. Additionally, on the rare occasion a player did decide to use it, it could result in an overlong turn that leaves the other players waiting.
- Added "Zombie" and "Specter" to the Bad Guys section.
- Did some minor tinkering with items.
- Some wording changes throughout. For example, the "meaningful rolls" needed to show weakness are now "consequential rolls". Another example: in the "Bad Movie Mind-Set" section, I replaced the words "move things forwards" with "make interesting choices". This stuff isn't very sexy, I realize, but it's resulting in a more polished, more helpful rule book.
Also, I realize that in my quest to release an update each month, I missed November by a day. I'll be sure to release another update before 2016 ends (finally!). 2017 will bring version 0.4, a lot more time away from the dayjob and likely a new approach to both updates and playtesting.